We have been through enough already and I just cannot tell my son that Halloween is canceled. We may not be able to spend it like we used to, but there are still ways that we can celebrate Halloween safely in New Orleans.
We already have our Superhero costumes and they will NOT be wasted!
Here are some ideas:
- Families can visit City Park on October 27th for the inaugural drive-through trick-or-treat from 5pm to pm. Cars must be line by 8pm.
- A Wickedly Witchy Halloween Brunch at Broussard’s 10/30 at 10am
- Lafreniere Park Trunk or Treat 10/30 at 6pm
- Drive Thru Halloween Celebration at Joe Brown Park at 6pm
- NORD iHeartMedia Halloween Drive Thru at Joe Brown Park 10/30 at 6pm
- Boo Carre Halloween Haunt at French Market 10/31 at 11am
- Halloween Villains Brunch 10/31 at Court of Two Sisters
- HalloWine at The Tasting Room 10/31 at 4pm
- Visit JamNOLA on 10/27-10/31- La Adorna’s House of Eclectic Souls
- Magazine Street Extravaganza! 10/31 at 2pm
What are your Halloween plans? Staying inside is always another option! We plan on decorating cookies, carving pumpkins and watching Hocus Pocus!
Of course, please remember to be safe. Make masks a part of the costume!