I love a good read! Whenever I look for a book, it has to be one that inspires and teaches. It doesn’t have to be a Self Help book. Reading is a form of self care and it’s definitely how I “refill my cup.” I am always reading or listening to a book. In fact, I have a FLY BOOK CLUB.
I’ve been asked for book recommendations, so here they are. Check back often, as I plan to update this list.
- I Almost Forgot About You by Terry McMillan
- It’s Not All Downhill from Here by Terry McMillan
- You Are a Badass by Jen Sincero
- The Four Agreements by don Miguel Ruiz
- Project 333 by Courtney Carver
- Soulful Simplicity by Courtney Carver
- More Than Enough by Elaine Welteroth
- Mama Didn’t Raise This Woman by Njeri Maldonado
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson
- Becoming by Michelle Obama
- Like She Owns the Place by Cara Alwill Leyba
- The Clarity Cleanse by Habib Sadeghi
- In the Meantime by Iyanla Vanzant
- Acts of Faith by Iyanla Vanzant
- Today I Affirm by Alex Elle
- Self Compassion: The Proven Power of Being Kind to Yourself by Kristin Neff
- Heart Talk by Cleo Wade
- Jesus Calling by Sarah Young
- Jesus Always by Sarah Young
- God’s Gonna Make You Laugh by Noel Jones
What are you reading? Have you read any of these?